New Midi keyboard

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 22:40:20 CEST 2016

I can only advised what I only know …
Maybe a Novation SL Mk1 ( first generation : 2 screens ) would be what you need …
You can make your own midi setting on different templates with the remote editor app ( basic but efficient for what I need to do) …

http://www.ixbt.com/proaudio/novation/sl61b.jpg

The keys are kind of ok with aftertouch … the small pads need to be pressed quite hard ( there are not sensitive like the Akai ones)  and the Y-X is not so precised and have the same issue … all buttons and knobs work ok for me …
I know it does not have all those color leds but when programmed it can become a  rock solid Controller (Ps: Imo the Automap settings from novation are not as good as they pretended)
Maybe you should give it a look or a try ! :)

Romain