New Midi keyboard

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Wed Jul 13 15:46:43 CEST 2016

I’m constrained by space and the fact that this is the only keyboard in my setup (apart from the Minibrute which has few and crappy keys and the Odyssey which doesn’t do midi out), so a fully weighted keyboard is out. I agree that some stuff is more rewarding to play on a piano style keyboard but mostly I’m in for faster and lighter keys.

What I would really want is just a 61 key keyboard with a quality keybed, aftertouch, midi out, wheels and nothing else but it seems this type isn’t available anymore. All the stripped down models lacks aftertouch.

/Micke