hardware is awesome.

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Jan 31 12:41:56 CET 2016

Good to hear Nigel..

I did not get on with my old MonoMachine (loved the sound but not the interface).  Yesterday I got a Rytm and so far I am very impressed (honeymoon affect maybe).  It really is not as difficult and clunky as I was expecting and, like you say, it seems to capture a bit of emotional magic that you might not get with other bits of kit..

Octatrack looks very nice – maybe one day..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk