Birth Day Wishes

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sat Jan 30 11:20:18 CET 2016

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your best wishes. I really appreciate it! I had a quiet day with a lot of work, and a couple of glasses of wine with Kristin in the evening.

This is perhaps also a good time to thank some of you - you know who you are - who sent me a beautiful card with your Christmas and New Years wishes. Very much appreciated as well!

You might have noticed that I didn't return the favour. After sending family and friends Christmas cards for many, many years, and seeing that more and more people quit doing that, Kristin and I decided a couple of years back to stop as well.

Since we feel sorry for the people who still send us those cards, though, we decided to send them a card somewhere during the year, just for fun, without a special reason. So please don't be angry at us. Your card is coming. I won't tell you when, though :-)

Cheers,

Gert
www.gertvansanten.nl