Electron Rytm

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Fri Jan 29 15:12:54 CET 2016

I've got an RYTM but I don't have the slightest interest in overbridge (seems like a great way to make my studio time less productive by forcing me to futs with things that just don't work).
As to the RYTM itself, it's a great device.   Probably the only drum machine I need to own.  Almost perfect.
Tony