MagicShifter 3000: Now available (MIDIShifter variant, on the horizon) ..

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:29:46 CET 2016

So in case any of you are interested, the MagicShifter3000 is now available for purchase!

It is the base platform for the MIDI Shifter project, which is MagicShifter, pressed into use for the purposes of music-making .. with MIDI.  See http://magicshifter.net/ if you don’t know what the MagicShifter is.  The MagicShifter3000 is our new version: with WiFi!  :)

The MagicShifter is an amazing little platform.  It can run all sorts of apps .. and we have a lot in store for the apps that will turn this device into a platform.

Right now, I’m working on the application of the MagicShifter3000 to the purpose of MIDI.  I want beta testers!

If anyone on the music-bar wants to be a beta tester for this effort, now is the time.

We have the MagicShifter3000 in our hands - I’m on my way to Munich (München) right now, to sell it at the Maker Faire .. but in case anyone on music-bar is interested in helping me turn it into a music-making powerhouse, just send me an email with Subject: “I want a MIDIShifter”, and I will forward you details on how you can order the hardware right now.

Cost: 90euro’s.  It gets you: 1 MagicShifter3000, the MIDI adapter, and rights to participate in the MIDIShifter beta .. I hope you will!  :)

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com