Oops, I Did It Again

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Thu Jan 14 21:44:14 CET 2016

Nice one Kim. Takes me back to 1982 :)

This is a cover of the Swedish duo Adolphson & Falk. The duo actually were more like 4 persons as the producing pair Dagge Lundquist and Greg FitzPatrick was an essential part of the sound.

Back in the 80’s FitzPatrick had *the* synthesizer store to visit in Stockholm. I think he also was the Swedish importer for Synclavier and Emu among others.

Gregs daughter Fiona is half of the swedish DJ duo “Rebecca & Fiona” and he’s the son of American documentary filmer James A FitzPatrick <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_A._FitzPatrick>

/Micke