Happy New Year

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Fri Jan 1 14:30:25 CET 2016

Interesting. I was just talking to a designer friend of mine who works for a betting company based in London how betting is only legal in so few countries. "Malta", he said....

So who do you cater to? There can't be enough Maltese who gamble and bet for a business model, who are the customers?

Just very interested in an industry I know nothing about (and have a few moral problems with), without wanting to judge it, you or the customers...;)

Kai

Sent from my Phone