Juiced jam 2016 gear list

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sun Feb 28 21:39:35 CET 2016

So! My GAS is being fuelled a bit with the wish to finally having a good live-jam setup around, midi-sync’ed up how it should be. This is what it’s starting to look like:

* Korg Volca Keys, Bass and Drums
* Anushri
* Korg Minilogue (on order...)
* Roland Boutique JX-03 with K-25M keys
* Teenage Engineering PO-12 (drums)
* Korg space effects island: Korg Monotron delay, Kaossilator 2 and MiniKaospad 2
* Electrix Mo-FX
* Korg Kaoss pad 2
* Yamaha AN1x

For mixing: Alesis Multimix 8 (and if needed a Behringer RX1602 line-mixer)

And we can plug in some additional keys, if really needed:

* Korg Z1
* Yamaha EX5 and CS2x
* Roland XV88

For the master clock and bread ’n butter beats I’m eying a second-hand Roland TR-8 with the 7x7 expansion…

Everything recorded by a Raspberry-pi with my big-red jam-pi button to mark the cool parts of the jam (and generate a 30 sec out-take)

So is anything missing? Fuel the GAS… ;)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL