hardware is annoying

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Sat Feb 13 20:44:39 CET 2016

This is one of the reasons I stopped using Ableton. It punishes you for ever daring use hardware and not living exclusively in it's ecosystem.   I had the same type of problems getting an MPC and two elektron boxes to sync up to it before I eventually just gave up and made the MPC master (then, all was  fine)