hardware is annoying

Nigel Kersten nigel at explanatorygap.net
Mon Feb 8 18:08:25 CET 2016

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 9:05 AM, Nigel Kersten <nigel at explanatorygap.net>
wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 8:22 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at upcmail.nl>
> wrote:
>
>> Found anything on the Korg fora?
>

> No, I haven't really looked yet other than checking for new firmwares.
>
> I was planning on actually sending this to Korg support to see if they
> have any suggestions.

And a quick look makes it clear I'm not insane and I probably don't have a
specially broken unit :/

https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=198508

I'm clearly getting old and losing patience. I just can't be arsed fucking
around working out individual track delays and dealing with a MIDI setup
that requires sending a MIDI stop from my DAW, waiting a few beats, then
sending a start. Composition would just be painful.