Happy Xmas

Romain xtechcode at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 11:48:27 CET 2016

Hi Paul :) Lovely is a nice word but in reality for me in france : during less than a week:
I cut woods something like 5 trees, repair loads of stuff ( don't wanna make a list),
Setup the old computer and new iPad of my grand ma in Paris, solved network printer issues for one uncle,  I almost never sleep at my place because my mum wants to visit the rest of her family but it seems that they all forgot that I will come so it s always a problem for me to sleep in a bed properly. (Bored to sleep on the couch!)
From the other side of the family an uncle is dying (cancer) and did not want me to see him even if I did the travel ... Then,
I must go back  by train today to enschede, and tomorrow I should work for a toxic company  ...

And I am tired tired tired ...

Romain