Anyone else getting a CRAFTsynth for Christmas?

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sat Dec 10 21:25:53 CET 2016

The CRAFT and Kastle both look wonderful..

I just got the rather wonderful Make Noise O Coast – The sound pallet is not huge but it sounds like none of my other synths and feels like it could be a genre defining synth because of it difference to other instruments..

Oh, and I have another Jomox 888 hidden away for Christmas day  :)

Good days to still believe in Santa Clause..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk