DeepMind12: $999, officially...

Jammer jammer at jammer.biz
Sun Aug 14 11:08:39 CEST 2016

On 13/08/2016 20:15, Ron West wrote:
> The Andromeda could sound like heaven but man, oh man, the hell you
> had to go through to get it to sound good.

I have to agree on that front.  There were so many options squeezed into
the UI it was cumbersome.  I sold it largely due to that very issue.  I
would find myself in an inspired state after banging something quick out
of my Juno or Pulse and would get lost in options = spark of inspiration
has officially left the building.

That said, I also have a K5000s here and that is even worse in terms of
staying on top of what is happening in a patch.  The sounds are insane
but getting there is in no way fun.  In fact it can be so time consuming
that you have to segregate the processes of making patches and writing
music its that convoluted and awkward.