DeepMind12: $999, officially...

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 15:13:32 CEST 2016

> I'm almost getting GAS, but there's no space here, and no budget.

I’m seriously considering selling one or two old things and making room for this, because it just seems so fun, and I really like the slider layout, its as close to an ideal as I feel has always been necessary in synth design - "sliders > knobs”, etc.  I dunno though, I still get so much mileage from my existing rig it doesn’t seem necessary, and the lust isn’t quite pushing it yet.  But I think if anyone asks me, this’d be the first synth I’d get if I had to start anew ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com