No interesting news from the Musikmesse in Frankfurt?

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Sat Apr 9 23:41:40 CEST 2016

> On 09.04.2016, at 18:55, Andrew Tarpinian <andrewtarpinian at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> the Superbooth event that just happened the week before. There are probably hundreds of eurorack announcements that happened, but too numerous to follow

The same way that Messe is underwhelming, Superbooth was just too much to stomach. I completely lost touch with the developments of the Eurorack world, so much so, that I don’t even understand the stuff that’s for sale at muffwiggler’s… I feel like I did in 2012, when I couldn’t tell an attenuverter from a clock divider.