Roland Boutique

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 18:46:21 CEST 2015

http://www.roland.com/products/jd-xa/

Hey at least it's not a Juno X

Fact is volcas sell, cheap synths sell, vintage sells. These are companies  where the bottom line is to make money. Roland for instance has a lot more bills to pay than Dave Smith.

I think a tiny Juno 106, if it sounds great, is cool. Cuz if you take that layer it with a Yamaha DX and Braids then run it through Clouds, then a Space algorithm then sample it into the octatrack... You know this story, I think this is where the new sounds are, not in the individual instruments themselves.