See? This is why this shit SUCKS ..

Nigel Kersten nigel at explanatorygap.net
Sun Sep 20 19:09:49 CEST 2015

So I just saw the Kraftwerk 3D show last night, and I highly recommend it .

It was so clearly live. They fucked up too many times in little ways for it
not to have been live.

I'm convinced the guy on the right hand side (the one I think this video
shows) was doing all the visuals and none of the audio.

It wasn't just a nostalgia trip. They've re-worked all their stuff with
more modern synths and rearranged things to be more of a live jam than the
recorded bits.  There were moments were it was just great, straight up
techno.

The 3D stuff worked amazingly. Great combination of low-tech and hi-tech.