Ni Geire

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Sat Sep 19 21:28:21 CEST 2015

Before throwing it onto soundcloud another tune by Terminal Wedgies

http://thebigear.be/onewebmedia/geire.wav

Lyrics (yes lyrics) written by C4 when hung over on a sunday morning so
nothing special, my voice though.
Guitar by ToAd while drunk on a saturday evening
Other sounds all coming from a modular, apart from the bell sound that
would be a JD-990.
Beats from a 9090... and a clangora and an SDS V, both played by pads.
Lucky we have quantisation...

This one is actually a couple of months old, but we never finished it,
until now, I still think it has a right to be listened to...
or not...

Feedback appreciated, though no longer expected, but that's cool 8-)

Cheers,
ToAd

--
--------