Music project files in replicated folders

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Sat Sep 19 20:13:19 CEST 2015

After a jam, we always copy the files to USB sticks and the one that
comes back with a 'good' version of it gets a free beer.
We stopped using drop box and stuff as we always messes stuff up. There
are wedgies that don't respect any rules, actually, there are no wedgies
that follow any rule when it comes down to the terminal wedgies vs PJ.
So they delete stuff or move stuff on the cloud until everything is lost.
We would have been filthy rich, and famous like madonna if we would have
sticked to the plan... boring.

Cheers,
ToAd

Op 19/09/2015 om 19:36 schreef Tony Scharf:
> Ive been concerned about performance issues, though that's probably
> not a real problem.  I do backup to cloud by copying my project files
> to both one drive and a drop box account (I like to have backups for
> my backups).

> From: johnssonkim at gmail.com
> Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 16:03:58 +0300
> Subject: Music project files in replicated folders
> To: music-bar at lists.music-bar.org
>
> Hi guys!
>
> Does anyone here work with their music project and audio files on
> OneDrive, Dropbox or similar, so you can move from your desktop
> machine to the couch and continue working with your song on a laptop?
> I thought I'd try it out and see what problems arise, if any.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kim

--------
www.thebigear.be
If you shoot me in your dream you better wake up and apologize