Opinion on a track

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Tue Sep 1 21:21:03 CEST 2015

No, it's not the typical robo-punk-jet-set-trash we usually come up with...
It's actually a song we like ;-)

We've got this thing that we're working on and we can't get to an agreement.
That's what you get when you're a group of stubborn know it all nitwits.

Anyway, we're sure that some of you can give us the push in the right
direction:

http://thebigear.be/onewebmedia/Machines%20-%20LD50%20vs%20Terminal%20Wedgies.wav

It's all analogue, minor editing done in live, and the occasional plop
is something we need to look at as it happened during rendering...

Personally I'm not a big fan of how the effects on the sample are handled.
I would like to do a retake on the guitar, but the rest loves the fact
that it's played like I was totally drunk. I would also add a small
break between the different guitar parts.
And the (quite difficult to maintain) reverb modular sound needs some
punch, but we tried and it didn't get any better.

Well, you can be the judge

We're maybe not all robot's, but we're all machines...

--
--------
www.thebigear.be