Roland Boutique

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Thu Oct 22 20:12:02 CEST 2015

If the chorus is noisy, then they probably nailed it.
Tony

From: andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Subject: Re: Roland Boutique
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:38:34 -0400
To: music-bar at lists.music-bar.org

The Juno sounds pretty f$cking good. Never had a real one but this sound pretty gorgeous. The chorus is noisy as all hell... Plus the seq, delay and 1 for 1 panel makes for a nice tweaking machine. Seq is only mono but makes for a nice bed to play other notes over live as you tweak the panel. I'd say win, Juno in your lap on the couch.
There are some system menu button combos that were super annoying at first but it's actually easy to remember after a few hours.
Sent from my iPhone