Reading Ravel

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:06:33 CEST 2015

> Currently I am reading "Composing Electronic Music. A new aesthetic" by Curtis Roads. It's a very good update for books on the subject that I have read that date from the sixties or eighties…

Great topic you guys and some good recommendations that I’ve added to my Amazon wishlist .. I’m reading CODE by Petzold again this month, only gave it a cursory glance some years ago when I got it, but picked it up and am reading it page for page, cover to cover now .. another great book, although not musically related.  Well, I’ll change that with the new wishlist - thanks again for the recommendations, guys ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com