El Capitan

Jammer jammer at jammer.biz
Thu Oct 15 17:26:09 CEST 2015

I've had this issue since installing Yosemity, so a looooooooooooooong time.

> I ask because we're not seeing that with our Mac deployment at all. El
> Capitan or otherwise.
>
> Admittedly I no longer have a Google-sized data set, but we're just
> not seeing that with ~400 machines spread across several continents
> and a large chunk of those using bluetooth keyboards and mice.

Interesting.  I wonder if it might be another case a lá chipgate where
it only effects some batches/manufacturers components?

That doesn't really jive though unless you bought all the machines at
the same time and they were all magically identical internally and all
from the "right" manufacturer.  Crazy long shot anyway as I understood
it was a software thing as opposed to hardware.

--
*Jammer*
WWW.JAMMER.BIZ <http://www.jammer.biz>