Well this is interesting ...

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Thu Oct 15 17:25:54 CEST 2015

Op 15-10-2015 om 17:10 schreef Tony Scharf:
>  > What if they were already here? Have been here for thousands of
>  > years, perhaps even longer. And we are somehow just slaves to
>  > them, without knowing it...?
>  >

> Go ask Elon Musk.   He probably knows.

Wiki says:

"Musk has considered the simulation hypothesis as a potential
solution to the Fermi paradox:

The absence of any noticeable life may be an argument in favour
of us being in a simulation.... Like when you're playing an
adventure game, and you can see the stars in the background, but
you can't ever get there. If it's not a simulation, then maybe
we're in a lab and there's some advanced alien civilization
that's just watching how we develop, out of curiosity, like mould
in a petri dish.... If you look at our current technology level,
something strange has to happen to civilizations, and I mean
strange in a bad way.... And it could be that there are a whole
lot of dead, one-planet civilizations."

Interesting...

--
Gert