Well this is interesting ...

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Thu Oct 15 16:40:38 CEST 2015

>.Urgh ... not sure I wanna think about that to be honest.
Then lets think about it..
If they could harness the energy of a star, a little planet soaked in fosile fules would be of zero interest.   Similarly, why would our star be interesting to them when there would be plenty they could take that were closer and probably not supporting life.
Nope..if they came here, their interest would definitely be in us.   Probably for study, just hopefully not by a cooking school.
Tony