El Capitan

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:26:36 CEST 2015

> Was this a new problem with El Capitan for both of you?

Yes .. “Save As” is buried, and access to ones local filesystem has been sent off into obscure territory in some apps, where its all about the Cloud, the cloud and nothing but the cloud ..

> Can we leave the bullshit OS war stuff behind in this conversation?

Yes lets do that.  Its just so frustrating that the OS designers and vendors are doing these things intentionally and it breaks things.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com