Full size mac keyboards

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Wed Oct 14 17:45:38 CEST 2015

The last of the full size full height Mac keyboards is my personal
favourite, the clear shell means you clean it a lot, but that's probably a
good thing. Google M9270B/A and you'll find them refurbished at decent
prices - I was lucky enough to pick up a few that were being thrown out,
wired and wireless, so I have a lifetime supply of them in the cupboard.

If you like the 'clacky' IBM Model M type, take a look at
http://www.daskeyboard.com/

- Andy_R