Early Voice Synth

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Sat Oct 3 23:25:19 CEST 2015

Very nice. I have become very interested in formants recently, and used three tuned bandpassfilters in parrallel to work with a sawtooth wave to create different vowels, I used the chart from Allen Strange's book, but in here is a bit more in-depth chart with men's women's and children's frequencies:

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~hillenbr/Papers/HillenbrandGettyClarkWheeler.pdf

With supercollider, Max or PD you can make your own speech synth in an hour..;)