UK peeps .. MagPi magazine ..

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Fri Nov 27 18:02:26 CET 2015

Okay, it's not looking very promising..

I went to a large agent on Fleet Street at 12 and an assistant approached me and asked "you looking for MagPi"? He went on to say my chances are slightly less than zero :(. They only made 10,000 of the free Pi's and he thinks they are gone..

I went to another 2 shops and even got Leah to go to one near her.

As mention, I'm off to a large shopping mall tomorrow so I have not given up yet but, I'm not holding my breath :(

Ta

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk