Kraftwerk 3D live

diode diodeladder at free.fr
Thu Nov 26 19:04:04 CET 2015

Le 26 nov. 2015 à 11:40, Gert van Santen a écrit :

> I've seen Kraftwerk once, in Paris, End of the nineties, I guess, or a bit later. I loved the show. Very special indeed.

BOING!

Saw them 3 times, twice in Paris (La Villette, Grand Rex) and once at the Montreux festival. One a the very few bands I'm a stupid fan to.

UN, DEUX… TROIS.

Wish I could be at one of the concerts in 3D… :( (sorry, still in hospital, in fact with a hard chemio since today). KAi is right on one point: they reinvent themselves all the time. It's their total art motto. It make these guys not moving really funky, till one gets heated up and follows the rhythm.

Kai, were the the mad hungarian around? They are always wearing black trousers, red shirt and small black tie. They are the "link" of the die hard fans, one animates the fan mailing list.

BOOM TSCHAK!

diode
diodeladder at free.fr