HPYBDYD!

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:01:02 CET 2015

> I think I need one modular synth more… ^^ (GAS at work)

I went with a friend to the local music store today and had a play on all the latest toys .. he’s probably going to get a Roland JX-3P thingy, or maybe the JU-06, or maybe both .. meanwhile I checked out the ARP Odyssey, which is wicked, and a whole ton of other great new gear .. very fun times.  Felt like it was the 90’s all over again, what with all the new gear that’s out .. Didn’t really like the Yamaha Reface thingies (no surprise) but they seem pretty decent.  Akai TimbreWolf was a hoot, also ..

But yeah, I think modular is the way to go these days.  So many interesting things in that department.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com