New track - The Return

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 02:48:30 CET 2015

Thanks. Yea I kinda like the video thing even if I am not doing anything spectacular. One, I think it's something younger people respond too and works well on the social medias. Two, I like it for capturing snapshot ideas, sometimes I can't be bothered to fully record tracks. So this is a sketchbook or journal entry of sorts that can be recorded quickly and also records the gear used. It's also more live so you don't obsess over things and you get to the end phase quickly. I've found I've learned a lot just by taking things through an end phase, something I've had trouble doing with properly recorded tracks.