Live 9.5 - 64bit?

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 21:19:08 CET 2015

Hi all

When I went to a 64bit os, I naturally installed the 64bit Live and promptly lost quite a few plugins (Liquid Mix / MKS80 Editor / many more).  I was out of pocket and pretty pissed off but thought: "hey ho, this is progress and I did not have any choice".

A few months after that I read the Ableton comment about advising people there was no advantage to going 64bit hence, recommending that people stay 32bit.  At that stage I was super pissed off!!!

But anyway, its done now.  The money and plugins I lost have faded into distant memory..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk