Bit of a jam

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:39:28 CET 2015

Thanks guys!

This is all hardware - Novation Circuit, Elektron Analog Keys, Rytm, JU-06, Eurorack.

It's based around the Circuit sequencing the modular via midi. The novation guys are recommending I check out the expert sleepers FH-1 (of course it was already on my list) to get more CV sequence-able control.

Sent from my iPhone