hardware FM synths are so cheap.

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun May 31 11:17:48 CEST 2015

Hi Nigel

Yeah, Ive recently got into FM.  I don’t think I could go for any of the DX/TX stuff as that is a little too hard-core for me.  Rather, I went for a Midibox SammichFM (based on the old SoundBlaster chip) which has a really nice and usable interface:

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=sammichfm

Plus, it has a fab randomizer which seems to produce a gem 1 in 3 attempts..

> http://ixox.fr/preenfm2/

Yep, this is on my wish list also  :)  Even last night I foolishly missed out on one being sold in Analogue Heaven because I was deliberating over the cost..

Good stuff..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk