Your advice please.

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Sat May 30 18:01:36 CEST 2015

Hi Marc,
As mentioned by other i think the song is (imo) too long, the 4 parts sound more than one song  ...

First part : I was waiting some Acid' cutoff / resonance variation on the synth 303 ( guitar)  sound. ;)
Second part : the Bass pattern makes me think of daft punk in someway ; it s really nice
Third part : Nice Dancing club music
Fourth part : Nice evolution from the third part

I don’t if it help but thank you for sharing :)

Romain