Performance mixers

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sat May 23 17:13:09 CEST 2015

So if anyone was wondering what electronic musicians need next, it's performance mixers. This Roland is pretty much spot on except it's too focused on Aira, so not enough regular channels.
http://www.roland.com/products/mx-1/

What we really need is something like the octatrack but with more inputs channels and a more immediate non-menu driven interface. Think of how much shit companies are putting into DJ mixers, what about doing this but with more inputs?

This is on my mind as I am looking to get a small mixer for an electribe, volcas, op1, MS-20 mini, SQ-1, mopho, H9 set up. Best I can come up with is still the trusty Mackie 1202.