Tracks I found which you might listen to ..

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Sat May 23 00:44:53 CEST 2015

Hey Jay,
I'm listening to these tracks now, but I skipped the real big files for now.

I wonder how these tracks where created. Not so much on which
instruments were used, but more how they came to life. One take recordings?

Anyway,

This one: fubrak-the_synthlickers_tempo
Can't really tell you why, but somehow it kept me entertained more than
some of the other songs.

This one annoyed the crap out of me: fubrak-uku_nova ;-)

This is not my kind of music, so I have hardly any reference, but
overall, I miss some structure, some tension built up. I hear great
sounds and nice evolutions in these sounds. But somehow most of these
songs are too long to keep my attention.
I have the feeling listening to 'jams' which are usually nice to listen
to by the performer, but less interesting for an audience. (But it must
have been great fun to make the tracks....)
I do think that if you have the stems and some time and motivation that
you can get these tracks up to speed.
(I hear from PJ that he needs about 16h to get from a 2h jam to a 3 min
song  e.g.
https://soundcloud.com/pjmarkovic/punk-in-may-terminal-wedgies-vs-pj-markovic
)

Just my 0.02$ and as you know I have a real bad taste in music myself :-)

Cheers,
ToAd

ibi sum schreef op 22/05/2015 om 19:20:
> .. in cleaning up my server I found the following RES tracks which have been collected over the years:
>
> Please tell me what you like especially from these random RES tracks I just found that probably haven't been listened to enough:
>
> http://primitur.at/fubrak_a_februar_day.mp3
> http://primitur.at/fubrak-anomalies2.mp3
> http://primitur.at/fubrak-anomalies_grabbing_d3.mp3
> http://primitur.at/fubrak-anomalies_grabbing_d.mp3
> http://primitur.at/fubrak_arise_reptile.mp3
> http://primitur.at/fubrak-kiss_the_universe.mp3
> http://primitur.at/fubrak-press_play_for_the_ideal_sound.mp3
> http://primitur.at/fubrak-the_synthlickers_tempo.mp3
> http://primitur.at/fubrak-uku_nova.mp3
> http://primitur.at/fuckbrak-press_return.mp3
> http://primitur.at/jam_at_bens_fragile.mp3
> http://primitur.at/MSTR_stenatjays20100324_export.mp3
> http://primitur.at/RES_cafe_rhiz_live_230ct2012.mp3
> http://primitur.at/RES_cafe_rhiz_soundcheck_230ct2012.mp3
> http://primitur.at/rest_leak_in_the_mono-tone.mp3
> http://primitur.at/rest-synapses.mp3
> http://primitur.at/rest-the_return-in-an-elipse.mp3
> http://primitur.at/the_freaky_pocket_meets_jay-raway.mp3
> http://primitur.at/rest_elephant_jungle_remix_jam_version.mp3
>

> In case you’re interested, let me know what you liked ..
>

> ;
> --
> Jay Vaughan
> ibisum at gmail.com

--------
www.thebigear.be
If you shoot me in your dream you better wake up and apologize