Audio interfaces

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Fri May 15 16:56:31 CEST 2015

I’ve got a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, works rock solid and great driver support.

I’ve read that their Scarlet range (which is in essence the Saffire’s but with USB) works well with iOS.

the Scarlet 6i6 seems to match your desired specs
http://global.focusrite.com/usb-audio-interfaces/scarlett-6i6

/Micke