All these new synths ..

nigel n at 4trak.net
Wed May 6 17:43:20 CEST 2015

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 1:52 AM, ibi sum <ibisum at gmail.com> wrote:

> .. make me want to sell all my stuff and just get new stuff.  Anyone else
> feel that way?
>
> Its like, a golden age of synthesizers right now ..

Totally! I'm amazed at how much *cheap* stuff there is out there.

I'm completely obsessed with my Volca triumvirate right now, I've got the
Beats, Bass and Keys, and am just syncing them via MIDI.

They sound great, they've got all sorts of gorgeous little performance
abilities like Active Step that make jamming so much fun. I haven't paid
more than US $120 for any of them new.... and am pretty tempted to complete
the set with the Volca Sample.