All these new synths ..

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Tue May 5 00:18:15 CEST 2015

Yes...it's amazing.  We've got it all!! Analog, digital. VA, s+s, modular , monophonic, polyphonic, multitimbral, paraphonic, sampling, FX of every kind....

We've got better daws in our pockets than were possible in 1990 when I started making music...

Yet I find I make less music and not more...and I feel more and more disconnected from the process.  It's...unsettling.

Tony

Sent from my iPhone