The Dong

Dennis Jameson komatos at icloud.com
Sun Mar 29 20:52:23 CEST 2015

I spoke to his significant other (AnitaInverarity - @AnitaArt) on Twitter when I first joined it almost a couple of years ago. Told her to tell him the music-bar mailing list says "hi". We follow each other on Twitter, and I've actually purchased one of her unique artworks as a poster & had it shipped to the U.S.

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords