makingmusic.ableton.com.book

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:31:07 CET 2015

https://makingmusic.ableton.com <https://makingmusic.ableton.com/>

Looks pretty sweet, I have experienced a lot of the sample problems I read. I know I will not agree with all the “solutions" to the “problems” but it’s nice that there is a formal conversation going on. I feel like we don’t see this enough, most people on the internet are either talking about gear, how to sound like so and so, saying so and so sucks, tech talk, etc… but little about real world process and/or problems.

Also, I bought the analog copy because, 1. it’s warmer, and 2. I like that it looks like a 70’s text book. I’m going to read it in the local coffee shop wearing non-prescription glasses and a black turtle neck and give people looks that let them know I’m better than them.