Digital Compilation

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 01:52:37 CET 2015

I gave following the rules a try too - perhaps I even succeeded, if you
define one of the melodic pads as a melodic part rather than a pad.
It probably needs flow better and be a lot less start/stop, but for what
it's worth, here's where I ended up:

https://soundcloud.com/lx-nen/bridge-princess *

- Andy_R

* I had no idea what to call it, so I used the same process as Underworld
when they named Born Slippy and Pearl's Girl, look at recent results from
the Romford dog races and pick a name from there.