New track - Shimmer

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sat Mar 14 17:09:27 CET 2015

Mikael Hansson schreef op 14-3-2015 om 15:56:
>> Got a Strymon Timeline myself. Strymon does wonderful FX gear.
> I will probably want a delay unit in the future, what do you think of it, any favorite models, weaknesses?

I personally love the "big" delays, where a load of verby stuff
follows the guitar or synth sound :-)

I have always been a huge fan of Steve Hackett's guitar sound.
That's probably why I'm a sucker for big sounds.

I also love Adrian Belew's and Robert Fripp's work and most synth
guitar stuff (80's King Crimson). Delays and reverbs are very
useful there.

I think there's a use for most of the models, it just depends on
your style, the track, and what you're doing at the time.

Cheers,

--
Gert

gert van santen