phrase sampler options?

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sat Mar 7 15:07:06 CET 2015

You also got the new Electribe Sampler, probably available in a month or so. 270 seconds mono of sampling, takes SD and SDHC cards. Don’t know how fast it is at loading new sets though.

http://www.korg.com/us/products/dj/electribe_sampler/ <http://www.korg.com/us/products/dj/electribe_sampler/>

/Micke