phrase sampler options?

moron moron at industrial.org
Fri Mar 6 20:24:34 CET 2015

On Fri, 2015-03-06 at 20:09 +0100, Rom MUSIC BAR wrote:
> it may be stupid but why not make a nice template in Ableton live and using a Novation launchpad (or a computer keyboard)?
> On iPad I know only SampleWiz and Samplr, maybe you should check the Application “Samples” :

Hey Romain, thanks for the response.

The problem with that is that I would need Abelton and a computer that
can run it which I don't have.  The goal is to have something completely
standalone that is safe to use in say a hot, dirty basement (where are
most likely to play).

I think I might have over estimated the sample size I need for this as
our longest song is usually under 5 minutes (most are about 3) so
probably the flash based Akai MPCs might work assuming they load fast
(or instantly).

Anybody tried an MPX16?

Cheers

--