I've been quiet...

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 08:16:18 CET 2015

> Just to let you guys know why I've not been around much lately. Saw some awesome threads, but couldn't find the energy and the time to post.

Life takes its toll as we all move along the stream together.  I’m happy to hear you’re recovering, and please give your parents my regards - I always enjoyed talking with your Mum when I met her (a couple times I think?).

And I'm glad to hear the Galactic Emperor will continue his vacation with us here in the -bar.  I hope we’ve all still got lots more time left to develop here on the -bar .. would miss you terribly if it were not so.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com