Windows 8 = ha ha

Jammer jammer at jammer.biz
Tue Jun 16 19:32:51 CEST 2015

On 16/06/2015 18:28, moron wrote:
> I picked up a nice used laptop this past weekend so I could get a DAW up
> and running again.  It happened to have Windows 8.1 installed on it.
> This is my first experience with 8 which is apparently the spiritual
> successor to Windows ME.
>
> Holy crap, how did a clusterfuck of this scale happen within a company
> who makes their blood money primarily off of corporate installs?  It's
> good for me I guess since Windows 8 is *very* likely is why I got a good
> deal on the laptop (the family that owned it switched over entirely to
> Apple products) but it's still hard to wrap my head around it.
>
> Cheers

Windows 8 is/was a monumental brain fart from Microsoft.  I use it very
rarely in a VM on my MacBook Pro and it really is shockingly awkward to
use without a touchscreen.

Windows 10 looks great though.  I just cringe every time I see a video
with e MS bod going on about how great it is to have the start menu back.

I wonder how many heads rolled over that one?

--
*Jammer*
WWW.JAMMER.BIZ <http://www.jammer.biz>